Did you know?
In the 1970s, Denver's historic buildings faced the threat of demolition in epic numbers. Thanks to a determined group of concerned citizens, Historic Denver, Inc. was created just in time to save one of our city's most celebrated historic homes - that of the "unsinkable" Margaret Brown.
Victorian Horrors, October 17-25 2014
Click the link above for our Sponsorship Guide!
Corporations, foundations, and organizations are invited to consider sponsorship opportunities with Historic Denver and the Molly Brown House Museum. Sponsorship of Historic Denver’s or the Molly Brown House Museum’s events, programs, or exhibitions can provide local businesses a unique way to achieve marketing and communication goals while reaching new and diverse audiences. We are certain that our sponsorship opportunities will allow your organization to increase your visibility in the community while also supporting an exceptional cause in the Denver metro area. For more information, please call Sarah Starke, Development Associate, at 303-534-5288 extension 7.
Historic Denver is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all sponsorships are tax-deductible.
Historic Denver and the Molly Brown House Museum are leading examples in non-profit urban historic preservation and historic house museums. By offering several special events, including Young Professional Happy Hour Mixers, seasonal Victorian teas, year-round holiday experiences, and more, the organization can provide fun and educational outreach to its members and draw new ones in as well. These events also provide a critical revenue stream from special event ticket sales.
**Upcoming special events your organization can sponsor include:
• Molly Salutes the Troops, a block party honoring all military personnel on July 20th, 2014, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the beginning of World War I.
• Victorian Horrors, an immersive literary event perfect for Halloween fun.
• Historic Denver’s Annual Dinner on October 29th, 2014.
The Molly Brown House Museum has the rare honor of representing social, economic, and political history in Colorado and the West while also representing important themes in women’s history. As one of only a handful of national historic sites dedicated to a woman’s story, the Molly Brown House Museum’s exhibitions reach audiences of all demographics from around the world. These exhibitions also provide a unique opportunity to corporate partners to support causes that are near and dear to their hearts. Exhibitions are often collaborative, spanning not just the Molly Brown House Museum patrons, but also reaching patrons of partner non-profits and institutions.
**Upcoming exhibitions your organization can sponsor include:
• “A Right to Vote” from October 9th through January 25th celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Conference of Great Women, which launched the U.S. suffragist movement.
Every year, Historic Denver and the Molly Brown House Museum add programming to reach new audiences and to give current members more unique opportunities to engage in history and historic preservation. This programming provides an excellent sponsorship opportunity that will reach both a broad membership audience while also reaching select target program audiences as well.
**Upcoming programs your organization can sponsor include:
• Historic Denver’s Realtor Seminar, instructing local realtors on architectural styles in Colorado, historic neighborhoods, financial incentives for historic properties, general maintenance for older homes, and researching historic properties.
• The Molly Brown House Museum has added new Thirsty Thursday Happy Hour Mixers every other month, attracting young professionals ages 21-40 to the Museum after hours to learn about interesting topics too taboo for the daytime.
ONLINE AND PRINT OPPORTUNITIES
Historic Denver and the Molly Brown House Museum enjoy a loyal and dedicated supporter base of over 3,000 households that receive updates through our quarterly Historic Denver News
in print. We also receive over 86,000 visitors to our website each year. For more information about Online and Print Opportunities and a list of prices, click here